CURRENTLY: New York City, NY

Ugly Background, Interesting Facts

More in the Uncategorized

Oh, and any New Yorkers out there want to pick me up in Philadelphia for the last day of the trip on Monday, December 3rd? Shoot me an email!

10 Responses

1. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Did you stop talking because of tears in your eyes?

We love you, Matt

Posted by texx on 26 November 2007 at 5:26 pm

2. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

How touching…I think I almost cried!! You rock and have done something awesome!! I am glad I could be a part of it. :)

Posted by Jessica on 26 November 2007 at 6:44 pm

3. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Oh Matt, I’m sad that it’s almost over.
    Will you promise me that no matter what you do after this trip that you’ll continue to post daily videos of your life?
    Promise?!?!

Posted by Alexis on 26 November 2007 at 8:38 pm

4. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

You rock, my friend. What’s life going to be like without Around America? I’m not sure I can cope. You’re just going to have to come up with a new project…

Posted by Elizabeth on 27 November 2007 at 6:09 am

5. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Thanks guys for the nice comments. :)

A few corrections:
    1. I haven’t visited 43 states, but rather 21 states and 43 towns.
    2. Never say “an apparently.” As a journalist, I have to say that.
    3. That’s an “I’m shocked face,” not a “whimper/sad face.” To see the whimper/sad face please refer to Episode 40, “The Sorcerers of Valhalla,” in which my legion of primitive warriors is overthrown in Baton Rouge during a Friday night game of Heroscape.

Posted by Matt Danzico on 27 November 2007 at 8:53 am

6. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Matt:

We should have known.

When the other kids were reading “The Best Word Book Ever” and “Busy, Busy World”, you were reading the AAA Travel Guide.

Dad

Posted by Lou Danzico on 27 November 2007 at 10:22 am

7. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Wow Matt, you have gone a long way since I met you on the greyhound bus headed for Oregon. I have stayed in my state while you have passed through countless others. Your ways of cheap travels are definitely admirable. Tell me if you ever make it on to the news anywhere, it’ll be fun to watch.

Posted by Austin on 27 November 2007 at 3:54 pm

8. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

no one was better suited for this project than you, mr. danzico. i’ll miss these updates! “don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow, just know where I am today”. how appropriate. keep in touch.

Posted by sarah! on 27 November 2007 at 4:03 pm

9. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

LOU YOU ROCK!!!

Posted by texx on 28 November 2007 at 6:53 am

10. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Texas misses you Matt. Congrats on all you’ve accomplished. You’ve changed my life.

Posted by Taryn on 30 November 2007 at 5:16 pm