CURRENTLY: New York City, NY

The Nomadic Skeletal Potato Expedition

More in the The Episodes

6 Responses

1. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Oh Matt! It just occurred to me why you had so much trouble hitchhiking… There is a prison nearby there and when you leave prison you are issued a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. Which is another way of saying, you do NOT look Mexican.

Posted by Ben on 7 November 2007 at 6:36 pm

2. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Hey Matt! I’m a friend of Robs in Houston, Texas. I just found out about all of this from him. HOW COOL!!!! I wish I had been able to meet you while you were here. I totally support what you’re doing, and wish I were able to do such a thing! How exciting! Good luck on the rest of your trip, and let me know if you need anything!
    premonition834@hotmail.com

Maddy Galazios

Posted by Maddy on 7 November 2007 at 8:55 pm

3. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Thanks Maddy!

Posted by Matt Danzico on 7 November 2007 at 9:28 pm

4. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

i am just so glad you got out of town SAFELY! good luck with the rest of the trip!

Posted by carolyn rhea drapes aka chacal on 7 November 2007 at 10:46 pm

5. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Nice job! Happy trails to you! If you get back through El Paso call and we will hit “J Town” again.

Posted by Liz on 8 November 2007 at 8:33 am

6. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

You were clearly meant to stay in Texas forever…bad things happen when you mess w/ fate. Mark my words!
    But really, I’m just kidding. I’ll feel bad now if you never emerge from the South.
    Good luck, keep on truckin. B/f you get a real job again (like that would ever happen) you need to visit Chicago.
    ~Alexis