CURRENTLY: New York City, NY

Come with Me Young Desert Friend

More in the Archives

Thanks to everyone for all the help with the Boise/Portland situation! Now I just need to find someone to pick me up in Portland on Monday and bring me to Eugene. Hmm.

Other than that, I have to find volunteers in 17 more regions. The remaining cities and towns are listed below. If you know anyone even remotely around these areas who may be interested participating, please forward the project to them. I’m trying to meet every person who wants to get together in each town I go to in some way or another.

And the remaining areas are:

Eugene, OR
Lake Charles, LA
Baton Rouge, LA
New Orleans, LA
Mobile, AL
Montgomery, AL
Birmingham, AL

Around America in 2.0 - “Turning strangers into BFFs since ‘07.”

6 Responses

1. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Yay! GJ represent! nice episode!

Posted by Jessie K on 6 October 2007 at 12:06 am

2. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

I am available for a ride from Portland to Eugene on Monday. I think your trip sounds amazing and fun. If you don’t have a place to stay in Eugene I do.

Posted by Sandy on 7 October 2007 at 10:18 am

3. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

I live in Eugene and would be glad to help out in any way I can.

Posted by Natalie on 7 October 2007 at 3:12 pm

4. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Well–I would love to help you out though I’m afraid I can’t as I am a few years short of driving age. I just came to this site to check it out. I saw an article about you in the local paper (we live near Eugene) and I thought it was interesting. I think what you’re doing is really cool–and takes some guts too.

So while I can’t help you–I guess I just wish you the absolute best of luck!

Posted by Emily on 7 October 2007 at 5:42 pm

5. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

you should put up the pictures of us being joyful on the ledge at the monument on your flickr.
    well, me being joyful and you being terrified. ;)

hope your trip is going stellar, my friend.

Posted by Janet on 7 October 2007 at 9:48 pm

6. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Hey Matt, dropped you a line, but I thought I’d post here, too…just in case. I can help you get from Eugene south to Roseburg, maybe more depending on your schedule. Your trip looks like a lot of fun. Anyway, you have a place to stay and a meal or two if you want to do an overnight in the ‘Burg. Best of luck…

Posted by Kent on 9 October 2007 at 3:01 pm