CURRENTLY: New York City, NY

Sit down and relax. Can I offer you a drink?

More in the Pre-Trip, Travel

7 Responses

1. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Hehe. That is pretty damn crazy! Hope it’s coming together. If you make it to Canada, let me know!

Posted by Chris on 14 August 2007 at 7:41 am

2. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Way to go, Matt! I blogged your project today. You might want to make it easier for people to share your videos by including a link to the code on your site…

Posted by Micki Krimmel on 14 August 2007 at 3:41 pm

3. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Hi, Matt!
    I’m staring your project and hope you’ll have only success on your way!
    I’m from Russia and if you try to make your trip international, welcome to Moscow, you will have a lot of fun in my city!

Victoria

Posted by Vicki on 20 August 2007 at 2:04 am

4. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Yo Matt!

I found your youtube link on somebody’s facebook. I don’t remember who thought… but anyway just wanted to say hello and good luck on the trip. I don’t think you’ll need a place to crash in good old Dunmore but maybe I could set you up with some friends of mine in other cities…. shoot me an email back… man, I haven’t seen you since ummm around Christmas I think… Me and Hadley ran into you in Borders! Hope to hear from you soon,

John McGurl

Posted by John McGurl on 21 August 2007 at 2:14 pm

5. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Great idea Matt.

Hell, why limit yourself to America. Why not just freewheel round the world? You can hang out with me in England…

Good luck!

Posted by Dan Morelle on 22 August 2007 at 8:57 am

6. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Posted by Dawn on 27 September 2007 at 7:08 am

7. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mdanzico/aroundamerica.dreamhosters.com/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 74

Dawn -

I’ve known about Aroundtheworldforfree.com for about a week now. And, I’ve tried to contact CBS about it. All I’ll say is, seems a little fishy to me. But, hey, if CBS did copy my project, more power to them. The difference is that, I don’t need a corporation to support me. Nobody does. We have each other. That’s the point. However, with that said I do wish CBS and Alex a safe trip.

Posted by Matt Danzico on 27 September 2007 at 7:38 am